Is it possible to create an automated customer action plan. Or maybe it's more like an interactive check list?
I have a new client that I need to apply a plan to. This plan consists of something like the following.
- Email template X is automatically sent out to client.
- 1 day after the start of the plan an Email/text is sent to me telling me what I need to do next.
- 2 days after the start of the plan an Email/text is sent to me telling me what I need to do next.
If the above is possible. Then can some more of the following items be programmed?
- Can I edit an email template before it sends so I can personalize it?
- Can the plan be paused if the plan item before it has not been completed yet?
If it helps, I'm work in an Apple eco system and the other software items I currently use is Chime and Google sheets.
Best answer by andywingraveView original