Best answer

Automated Customer Action Plan

• 18 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to create an automated customer action plan. Or maybe it's more like an interactive check list?

Example:

I have a new client that I need to apply a plan to. This plan consists of something like the following.

New client
- Email template X is automatically sent out to client.
- 1 day after the start of the plan an Email/text is sent to me telling me what I need to do next.
- 2 days after the start of the plan an Email/text is sent to me telling me what I need to do next.

If the above is possible. Then can some more of the following items be programmed?

- Can I edit an email template before it sends so I can personalize it?
- Can the plan be paused if the plan item before it has not been completed yet?

If it helps, I'm work in an Apple eco system and the other software items I currently use is Chime and Google sheets.

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 22 November 2020, 18:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! welcome to the community. Good news! you can do all of this with Zapier. Here are some comments/resources: 

New client

• Email template X is automatically sent out to the client.

• 1 day after the start of the plan an Email/text is sent to me telling me what I need to do next.

• 2 days after the start of the plan an Email/text is sent to me telling me what I need to do next.

• Yes, you would just add a new delay step as per the above

• If the above is possible. Then can some more of the following items be programmed?

Existing Client

• Can I edit an email template before it sends so I can personalize in

• Yes. Instead of sending the email from Zapier, you would create a draft in your outbox

• Can the plan be paused if the plan item before it has not been completed yet?

• Yes - You can set up some logic, I imagine - I'd just need to know a bit more about how you're managing the items.