Best answer

Access "Data out" als result from custom Webhook. Step ist greyd when try to select

• 23 March 2024
  • 3 replies

A “custom Webhook PUT” sends json data to an app. I like to receive the data out information. I’ve read different articles in the community, but can’t find out on how to select it.

Within the zap history I see that it receives data (data out) I am interested in the “number” item.

I’ve try to directly select the item from the step, but found the trick to use a Code Javascript. But can’t select it either there.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks for your support

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 23 March 2024, 16:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Palle 

You may need to retest Zap Step 7 again before you can map variables to Zap Step 8.

that easy? I have no idea how often I have tested it, but now it works. Simply by retest… Thanks a lot, Troy!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks so much for confirming that did the trick @Palle! Really pleased Troy’s suggestion of testing the Webhooks action again allowed you to then select the relevant fields in the subsequent Code action. Well spotted @Troy Tessalone! 🙌 

Please do reach back out in the Community again in future if you need help with anything else. Until then, happy Zapping! 😁⚡