Best answer

17hats integration

• 4 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have trouble creating a Zap that either takes data from a Google sheet or directly from Squarespace and creates a new 17hats contact.

My spreadsheet or form only has name, email, phone nr .. Zapier doesn’t let me finish the Zap. Are the other fields absolutely required by 17hats?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by brinduc 11 November 2020, 04:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap step is configured.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @brinduc - The best way to tell if a field is required by the application you’re sending data to is to check if it has this little orange “Required” flag above it 

Can you check if you’ve overlooked one of these?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @brinduc , 

It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Looks like you were able to get in touch with our Experts who are awaiting for more information from you.

Please let us know how we may help!

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Eventually I figured it out. At the beginning of the ingestion to 17hats you had an unusual question whether this is a company or not.. I didn’t notice that and the form kept saying that not all required fields were filled. Once I answered that one, I didn’1 need to worry about other fields (name and email were fine)

Thanks

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@brinduc that’s great news! Thanks for sharing the solution with Community!