Best answer

Zapier to Zoho - rate not including decimals

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone has experienced the following:

I am importing woocommerce orders into Zoho Inventory using Zapier. Every field in my Zap is working as it should *except* for my “rate” field. Despite trying the raw sales item price date from Woo (one item was rounded to a figure with more than 2 decimals - 6.98999 and one was 6.99) AND trying to solve the multiple decimal issue by using Zapier Formatter, which yeilds both price fields as clean 6.99, my Zap to Zoho is reading into Zoho as an integer for rate as simply “6”.

Obviously, I need prices to show up as 6.99 in the rate field. While this might be a question for a Zoho forum (I’ll head there next!), I wanted to see if anyone here might have experienced anything similar.

Here is a picture of the clean Zap

and here is the respective Outbound data:

bcy_rate

rate

which is showing up as rate in Zoho as 6, as you likely guessed!

Any input anyone might have would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Paolo 9 July 2021, 04:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

I see now that this Rate field is integer only. Anyone know how to easily (without something like Input designer) add a decimal field to a zap?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

The Zoho team has updated the Zoho Inventory integration to support decimals for the rate field. If the data is still rounding off, look for the round off option in the Zoho Inventory account’s settings and make sure that it’s disabled.