Question

Discord Role Mentions?

• 19 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi, 

I can see a few other threads about Discord role mentions. But I can’t seem to find a definative answer about them.

Can you make a zap from Instagram to Discord and have specific roles mentioned in the discord post?

5 replies

Any love :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @KENLDN!

The Send Channel Message action for the Discord integration does not currently support mentioning roles, I’m afraid. 

I see that you’ve been added to an existing feature request that we have for that. When that gets implemented, you’ll be notified via email :)

Hi @KENLDN!

The Send Channel Message action for the Discord integration does not currently support mentioning roles, I’m afraid. 

I see that you’ve been added to an existing feature request that we have for that. When that gets implemented, you’ll be notified via email :)

@nicksimard oh, i am really need this feature, can u tell when the function will be available approximately?? How many months??

Userlevel 1
Badge

@devopsuser We don’t have an ETA of when this might be developed but you've been added to the report to receive any updates!

I CAN DO THIS, Mentions work in discord, simply use this construction

But i have a problem with accrual XP points with MEE6 bot, he dont accrual XP, but message absolutely right, if copy-paste this XP will be accrual