Best answer

Discord Role Mentions?

• 19 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I can see a few other threads about Discord role mentions. But I can’t seem to find a definative answer about them.

Can you make a zap from Instagram to Discord and have specific roles mentioned in the discord post?

icon

Best answer by jesse 11 July 2022, 23:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Any love :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @KENLDN!

The Send Channel Message action for the Discord integration does not currently support mentioning roles, I’m afraid. 

I see that you’ve been added to an existing feature request that we have for that. When that gets implemented, you’ll be notified via email and we’ll be updating the main thread we have for this here, as well: 

Hi @KENLDN!

The Send Channel Message action for the Discord integration does not currently support mentioning roles, I’m afraid. 

I see that you’ve been added to an existing feature request that we have for that. When that gets implemented, you’ll be notified via email :)

@nicksimard oh, i am really need this feature, can u tell when the function will be available approximately?? How many months??

Userlevel 1
Badge

@devopsuser We don’t have an ETA of when this might be developed but you've been added to the report to receive any updates!

I CAN DO THIS, Mentions work in discord, simply use this construction

But i have a problem with accrual XP points with MEE6 bot, he dont accrual XP, but message absolutely right, if copy-paste this XP will be accrual 

Userlevel 1

Hi @KENLDN!

I see that you’ve been added to an existing feature request that we have for that. When that gets implemented, you’ll be notified via email :)

You can copy the Role ID from Discord and mention it through zapper by adding <@&ID> to the message you want to send 

I do so, but my Mee6 bot does not award points

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great news! Being able to “@” mention users is now supported! More info, here: