Best answer

Input Field of type Date in Dynamic Field

• 5 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to add new field of type Date, where the customer gets to select the date from calendar. I see that there is an option to add ‘DateTime’ in input field. But my requirement is to do it in dynamic field, as I have to work on the code. 

I tried with type = Date or DateTime, but every time I get text field only. Here is sample of my dynamic field.

[

{ "key": "Name",

"label": "Name"

},

{

"key": "Custom Date”,
"label": “Due Date”,
"type":"Date"

}

Is there any option to get solution to my requirement. Thanks in advance :slight_smile: .

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 8 July 2021, 14:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guys,

Is there no one who can help me with this :expressionless:
Please le me know if you need any more information. I would really appreciate if someone can answer my requirement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @devp!

I’m sorry that’s no one’s been able to chip in so far. I’m not sure on the answer to this myself, @Zane or @ikbelkirasan are. you able to help with this one?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @devP 

There is no Date field in Zapier, just a DateTime field. Additionally, you can’t fill it by clicking from a calendar as you are hoping. You are correct that you will need to set type. 

it should be 'datetime'

The field schemas can be found here: https://github.com/zapier/zapier-platform/blob/master/packages/schema/docs/build/schema.md#fieldschema 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Danvers and @GetUWired for following up and answering the question.