Question

Code Storage Exceeeded Error when reconnecting an integration

• 14 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

We have a custom integration that we’ve been using for months without a problem until sometime over the past day or so.  It looks like the connection to our own servers expired, but when I try to reconnect it I’m getting this error:

We hit an error adding your new account

authentication failed: An error occurred (CodeStorageExceededException) when calling the CreateFunction operation: Code storage limit exceeded.

I then added some code on our own servers and checked our internal server logs to see if Zapier was even hitting our servers and it doesn’t look like it’s hitting our servers at all and the error is occuring before it even hits our internal API.

I’m tried editing the Integration and adding a new test trigger to troubleshoot but am getting constant Internal Server Error messages when I try to do anything when editing the Integration.

Has anybody ever seen this error before/know how to resolve it or does anybody know if there’s a larger issue at play here?  Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

I’ve never seen the code storage exceeded error and there are no results for it on Google, either, but it happened today on a zap I have go off approximately once each day. Replaying the stopped zap was successful but I still wish I knew what happened.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sorry about that. This was a temporary issue on Zapier’s side that the team has resolved today.