Question

Trying to use the Webhook Feature

• 2 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi

I am currently using an Inventory Mgt System called Ordertime.com. They allow us to place a URL link to send Webhooks too, however they also ask for Username and Password field (these are required fields). 

I enter the Zapier Webhook URL, and I put my Zapier Login Details for the Username and Password.

However when I am testing the trigger nothing is coming through, I assume this is linked to the fact that the Login Details are in use and is not supported by the Zapier Webhook. Or am i incorrect in this assumption?

Please assist, as the Ordertime Developers insist I must for security reasons include a Username and Password of the app that generates the Webhook URL (in this case Zapier.com). 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @MoJ777 ,

Can you show screenshot of how you have configurred Webhook action? Also, please hide confidential details like Username, Password, API Key in the screenshot

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia  Please find screenshots below

On the Inventory MGT App where i put the Zapier Link (it does not accept the / and it has to have a username and password)

The actual triggers of actions been taken onto software that should grabbed by the webhook: