Question

New Zapier format for Docusign

• 10 August 2022
  • 1 reply

We have been using Zapier to integrate both our CRM and DocuSign, we were able to select each custom fields to be linked to DocuSign. Whenever a partner inputs the detail in our CRM it will be populated to DocuSign. Unfortunately, with the recent Zapier update, I can no longer choose the custom fields that I will be linking to DocuSign. From what I am seeing in the options, Zapier grouped the custom fields in to one option and it’s not working now. I don’t know what the extent of this update is but I sure hope this doesn’t affect our previous DocuSign Zaps. Hope they will reach out to me on the ticket that I submitted earlier.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @DanteDumduma!

I can see that Ian in the Support Team got back to you on this and has suggested using a Catch Hook instead of a Catch Raw Hook trigger for your webhooks trigger. The Catch Raw Hook doesn’t parse the data that comes in from the Hook, so you would need to use a code step to break it down into the different fields. The Catch Hook will automatically separate out the fields for you. 

Let us know how you get on!