Best answer

How to add WPForm enquiries for new form submissions in React?

• 26 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello All,

I connected WPForms with Zapier, but it looks like information goes from WPForms to Zapier. Is there any way to do the reverse?

We want to build headless WordPress, with React Front-End. In this case, we want users to submit form on the React Front-End, which will be connected with Zapier webhooks, so that Zapier sends these submissions to WPForms in Wordpress Backend. Is this possible? 

Structure:

Person submits in React => React sends to Zapier => Zapier adds this submission to WPForms enquiry.

Can you please give any ideas how to make this possible and help?

icon

Best answer by SamB 30 November 2021, 11:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @punchkorea 

Currently Zapier can trigger on new entry in WPforms as you can see here: 

There is no action to create an entry. You can look into WPforms API and if it’s possible to create entry using API then you can use “Webhook by Zapier” to create entry.

Alternatively you can use Google form or typeform where you can create entry using data from your custom form/webhook.

Hi @punchkorea 

Currently Zapier can trigger on new entry in WPforms as you can see here: 

There is no action to create an entry. You can look into WPforms API and if it’s possible to create entry using API then you can use “Webhook by Zapier” to create entry.

Alternatively you can use Google form or typeform where you can create entry using data from your custom form/webhook.

thank you for your reply! does it mean currently it is not possible to make a form submission and then enter this info into WPForms as entry right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @punchkorea! :)

I can see you’ve also reached out to our Support team who have confirmed that it’s not currently possible to create new form submissions with the WPForms integration.

They’ve added you to a feature request for the ability to create submissions in WPForms. I can’t say when it will be added but we’ll be in touch by email and will update this thread once that feature has been added by the app’s developers.