Best answer

How do I extract values URL Form Raw Data in Zapier Webhook using the Formatter?

• 25 July 2022
  • 4 replies

I created Webhook in Zapier to receive data from another service. The body data format is `application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=utf-8`.

The raw body example like below

```
Key1=Value2&Key2=Value3
```

I want to parse the values to choose the Key2's Value to put into Google Spreadsheet (or maybe another Key in the future). How do I achieve this using Text Formatter from Zapier.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 July 2022, 06:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Kuncie ,

You can use Formatter by Zapier → Text → Split. If you are an expertwith coding, you can write custom code also to perform this task

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Kuncie! I was curious if you were able to get this sorted using Formatter by Zapier

Keep us posted!

Hi,

I was able to solve this using the Code. It’s very simple using Javascript or Python script, actually. Thanks all for the help!

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I was able to solve this using the Code. It’s very simple using Javascript or Python script, actually.

Amazing, thank you for letting the Community know your solution! We love to see it. 🤗