Question

Help with Automatic Order Fulfillment Status with Shopify

Hi,

I’m trying to automatically update my paid order status to fulfilled when my clients sign a waiver through eWaiver Pro. I’m able to set the booking Id from eWaiver Pro to the Order ID in Shopify. I would then like to update the status of that Order ID to fulfilled. I included a screenshot of wha I’m hoping to achieve as well as some code that I had ChatGPT create. 

I’m unable to get the order status to change to fulfilled.

fetch('https://XXXXXX..myshopify.com/admin/api/2023-10/orders/2. Response Data Order Id: 5752108744771.json', { method: 'PUT', headers: { 'Content-Type': 'application/json', 'X-Shopify-Access-Token': 'shpat_5ab148c17649d7355708b77XXXXXX' }, body: JSON.stringify({ order: { id: '2. Response Data Order Id: 5752108744771', fulfillment_status: 'fulfilled' } }) }) .then(response => response.json()) .then(data => { console.log(data);

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @T-SOD ,

To create a fulfillment, you will have to  make a POST call. When you make the Fulfilment API call, the status will change automatically to Fulfilled. 

If you need help with setting this up, do let me know.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @T-SOD Just to confirm, your eWaiverPro ID matches the orderID in shopify right? I will private message you on updating the status part with my own workflow. 

Thanks for the replies. I’ll send you a private message to get help setting this up.

@fiona819 and @jayeshkumarbhatia both have tested solutions for this issue. Please PM for the steps to get this working. They’ve both been a huge help.