Question

Failed to create a HTTP request in Klaviyo error in Zapier. The same request works well in Postman though.

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi awesome community members,

I’ve been working to create a custom API Request action to resubscribe a profile in the Klaviyo. The details of the API request on the Klaviyo’s developer documentation. I’m able to successfully make the requst and resubscribe a profile via the call made to the postman with same body and API headers, but when I tried testing this in Zapier, I got the following error: 

I’ve read through the troubleshooting API errors page, but didn’t find anything relevant. May I please request you to help troubleshooting this or at least tell me more about this error so I could fix it? Thank you in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @moredataplease! Welcome to the Zapier Community :)

Can you please provide a screenshot of the “Action” section of your raw webhook request?

Please be sure to redeact any sensitve information, including your private API key.

Could anyone please look into this? Appreciate any insights for getting this to work. Thanks!

Yes, here you go: