Question

Failed to create a HTTP request in Klaviyo error in Zapier. The same request works well in Postman though.

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi awesome community members,

I’ve been working to create a custom API Request action to resubscribe a profile in the Klaviyo. The details of the API request on the Klaviyo’s developer documentation. I’m able to successfully make the requst and resubscribe a profile via the call made to the postman with same body and API headers, but when I tried testing this in Zapier, I got the following error: 

I’ve read through the troubleshooting API errors page, but didn’t find anything relevant. May I please request you to help troubleshooting this or at least tell me more about this error so I could fix it? Thank you in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @moredataplease! Welcome to the Zapier Community :)

Can you please provide a screenshot of the “Action” section of your raw webhook request?

Please be sure to redeact any sensitve information, including your private API key.

Yes, here you go:

Could anyone please look into this? Appreciate any insights for getting this to work. Thanks!