Solved

Zapier disconnecting from Salesforce

• 26 March 2020
  • 7 replies

I am connecting Zapier to Salesforce, and after a few hours or by the next day it will disconnect. This is our 1st Zapier setup. Per your help, I have made sure we only have less than 5 oAuth user’s. As an example when I come in the next morning and log into Zapier, select “Test” to check the connection, it will say “ Not working”, and I can select the “see details” and get this picture as seen below - and I have double check to make sure all are this are done.

By the way, I have the Zap set to “Off” as I am still working on this, but haven’t been able to complete it 100% because the next day it is no longer connected. Any help is appreciated, and here is the error picture:

icon

Best answer by steph.n 2 April 2020, 04:03

Hi @Mel C - Thanks for writing to us! 

I have gone ahead and alerted our team in charge of this integration, so that they can review this issue further.

While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

Thanks!

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4

Hi @Mel C - Thanks for writing to us! 

I have gone ahead and alerted our team in charge of this integration, so that they can review this issue further.

While I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is.

Thanks!

Hi Steph.n,

Thanks for this…. look forward to a resolution….

Userlevel 1

I'm also experiencing the same issue.  I have actually completed the integrations and turned on my apps but every time I test the connection it's always "not working” and I'm having to reconnect everynow and then which really isn't sustainable for me.

Please advise way forward.

Thank you.

Best regards,

I’m also seeing this issue, any resolution yet?

Brendan

Userlevel 5

Hi @Leadsintegration and @Brendan Mart! You’ve both been added to the issue tracker as affected users, so when this is resolved you’ll be notified via email. 

It looks like you both have conversations going with our Support team. They would honestly be the best ones to dig into this for you if you have any other questions.

So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Userlevel 1

I’m also seeing this issue, any resolution yet?

Matt

Userlevel 1

Update: 05/26/20

I am still seeing this issue with the disconnects more frequent over the weekend.

Do you have a timeline for a fix or a workaround?

I do not want to use the Salesforce (Legacy) as this does not meet my needs, and I am forced to check this about every 4 to 5 hours and reconnect the app if needed.

Thank you!

Matt Bruce