Best answer

hello ! How to create ticket in hubspot with a bot landbot by zapier ?

• 15 January 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Capture d’écran 2020-01-15 à 11.24.10.png

icon

Best answer by PaulKortman 15 January 2020, 15:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Modegra

Welcome to the community!

So far, you're doing well - click "Continue" and on the next page you'll be able to configure the fields of the ticket.

Userlevel 1

Thank you @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu !

I hope you're fine ..

I was do it, but , i have get difficulties for configure some fields in "Customize Ticket" section.  I don't find the kind of input ( value ) who can corresponded to Ticket Pipeline Stage.

Capture d’écran 2020-01-15 à 12.35.51.png

Wherever ! indicate a value let's go from 1- 4 , i get an error message

Capture d’écran 2020-01-14 à 15.37.59.pngKnowing that , when i indicate any value this following message is displayed...

Capture d’écran 2020-01-15 à 12.48.20.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

It looks like

Pipeline stage may need to be both

-

'[

]' looks like

It might be helpful here to build a Zap with the 'New ticket' trigger, so that you can look at the trigger sample to see how the Ticket Pipeline Stage information is formatted. Do you think you could give that a go and if you're not sure what the format is, take a screenshot of it and share it here so we can take a look 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Modegra Based on what I can read from the Hubspot API documentation here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/tickets/create-ticket it looks like the issue you're having is that the hs_pipeline needs to be a number, aka the ID of the pipeline, and then your pipeline stage will also be a number, 1 2 3 or 4. Those numbers correspond to the following found here.

For the hs_pipeline_status property, the default stage IDs are:

- New is 1

- Waiting on contacts is 2

- Waiting on us is 3

- Closed is 4

So as @Danvers pointed out if you were to create a different (temporary) zap that had a trigger of "new ticket" and looked at the sample data you'd be able to see that both the pipeline and the pipeline stage are numbers. Currently you're setting the Pipeline to "Senegal" which is not a number.

Funny how the hubspot API is choking on the pipeline stage and not the pipeline id.

Userlevel 1

Hello @Danvers, thank you for your great and great idea.

finaly! I found another way by dint of testing.

In the "Ticket Pipeline" field, I chose "Senegal" Pipeline in place of « Custom value", and automatically, the values ​​I was looking for were displayed in the "Ticket pipeline stage" field

Thank you for your assistance

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

That's great! Nice job, @Modegra 🙌