Best answer

Post new photos from discord to twitter

• 4 December 2020
  • 2 replies

I am trying to setup a Zap that will tweet any new photos posted in one of my discord channels.

Setup:

Trigger - Discord - new message posted to channel

Action - Twitter - create tweet - message & attachments

I then test by sending a photo to the channel and nothing happens. I have tried replacing attachments with, content, embeds, and attachment URL. nothing i try will work when a photo is posted. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 September 2022, 00:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @MrHexxx - Thanks for coming to our community! Let’s take a look at your issue here. If I’m understanding you correctly, you are trying to create a new tweet when a new message on Discord is posted. Specifically, you would like the photo that is posted in Discord to appear in the new tweet. I’m afraid at this time, the only way to make the image appear in the tweet is to post a URL, but it won’t make the image appear in the tweet as an embed. 

With that said, I’ve gone and added you to this feature request. You’ll be contacted directly should we have an update to share with you. Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends! 👋🏽 Very much a belated update but this has been officially implemented. You can add one video, image or gif as an attachment when you use the Create Tweet action. 

Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience on this one!