Best answer

The Zap says test was successful, but changes aren't reflected in Holded.

• 27 March 2024
  • 8 replies

I have created the trigger and event. Zapier mentions that everything is fine. I do the test, it says it was sent correctly but I don't see it in Holded.

I have also created a trigger in production, in Zaps history it says it was created successfully but nothing was created

icon

Best answer by ISDE 8 April 2024, 15:14

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ISDE 

In the Zap Runs, check the DATA OUT from Holded.

You can search by the Event ID in Holded.

You may need to refresh Holded to see the current data.

I checked, but it doesn't exist :( Zendesk says it was sent successfully but it's not created in the "Events" section https://developers.holded.com/reference/events

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ISDE 

Find an existing Event in Holded.

Then check the browser url to see if that includes the Event ID.

If yes, then you can take the ID returned from the Zap Step 2 DATA OUT to navigate directly to the Event that was created by the Zap to help you troubleshoot.

Good idea. Thank you very much for the help. Unfortunately, the url does not include the event ID

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ISDE 

The Zap step returns the Event ID that was created.

Somehow you’ll have to figure out to how to find this Event ID in the app to determine where this event was created to help you troubleshoot and possibly adjust other Zap settings.

@ISDE

The Zap step returns the Event ID that was created.

Somehow you’ll have to figure out to how to find this Event ID in the app to determine where this event was created to help you troubleshoot and possibly adjust other Zap settings.

Thank you very much for the help, research to find out where that event ID may be and I will respond to this thread when I have the answer. I'll probably check with Holded support

Holded support tells me the following:

"
Hello,
I have requested that they add the "funnelId" and "leadId" fields to Zapier so that you can use this endpoint.
The request ticket is CT-3267 and I have linked it to this thread. Being connected, as soon as there is any progress, I will receive a notice in this same chat and I will be able to inform you immediately about it.

"

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ISDE,

Thank you for looping back here for an update.

It looks like Holded created a feature request regarding your issue. However, since they are the ones who maintain their integration with Zapier, we cannot provide an exact ETA for when the issue will be resolved.

I recommend keeping in close contact with the Holded Support Team if you have any questions regarding the request they created.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.