Question

Zaps not working between Light Blue Software and Quickbooks Online.

Badge

I received two Zap errors today.

I set up Zaps between Light Blue Software and Quickbooks Online.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Cabrahams 

For us to have more context we will need to see screenshots of the errors and how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Badge

Yes I know.  I tried to upload but they just kept spinning and spinning.  Simple PNG files.

Badge

Here is one screen shot.

Badge

I’m trying to upload screenshots that are those rolling shots from Snagit to include the entire screen but your system won’t allow those as either png or jpeg files to be uploaded.  Is there a way to email them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Cabrahams 

Screenshots can be linked to in the comment.

Screenshots can be inserted as an image.

Screenshots can be uploaded as files.

Badge

Yes I understand that.  Your systems simply spins.  I just emailed the two screenshots to automationconsultant@automationace.com  Will that work?

Badge

I guess that’s not an email address.

Badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Cabrahams 

You can try using a new/different private browser to upload/insert/link the screenshots.

Not sure where you got that email address, but it is not a valid email address.

P.S. I don’t work for Zapier, but I am a Certified Zapier Expert.

Badge

I’m not sure how to send you a complete screen shot of the error message.  I’ve tried using Snagit to scroll down to include the entire message but for some reason the Zapier attachment process doesn’t like that type of file.  It’s a PNG file.  I also tried to save it and attach as a JPG but it still just spins and doesn’t attach.  I have now tried on both Chrome and Safari.  Not sure what other “private” browser you mean?  This is on my laptop at home.

Badge

I

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Cabrahams 

Perhaps record and share a Loom.com video link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Cabrahams 

Step 2 has no value for a required field: Search Value

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap Step is configured in EDIT mode to have more context about the encountered error.

Badge

Badge

First error and then second error:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Cabrahams

Step 2 has no value for a required field: Search Value

We would need to see screenshots with how your Zap Step is configured in EDIT mode to have more context about the encountered error.