Question

Zaps completely unresponsive - any ideas?

• 30 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there. I have created three zaps - 'testt', 'eposnow...' & 'new team member..' - none of which trigger. Two triggers are based on rows being added to a spreadsheet/table (I’ve tried both), the third a new product in Eposnow. They all test PERFECTLY, but do not work once published. I have tested the zaps, connections etc, republished them, but none trigger.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP? For reference I have a free account, and have used 0/100 tasks and 3/5 zaps this month. I am also a big Power Automate user and have used Zapier in the past without issue. Thank in advance for any advice. Hoping someone can help : )

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chris84 

Good question.

Some things to check/try:

Thank you. Unfortunately I’d tried all these before posting and I’ve checked again but nothing obvious is missing. One of the zaps was eventually a simple recreation of the excel ‘new row added to table’ trigger to test it, but same result. Thank you agaiin though, appreciate the quick response : )

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Chris84,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Can you tell me if there have been any changes made to the spreadsheet? The following changes to a sheet while a Zap is active can cause errors:

• Deleting existing rows or columns
  • Adding rows anywhere other than to the bottom of your sheet
  • Resorting the sheet 
  • Renaming/adding/rearranging new columns

If you need to make any of those changes to your Google Sheet, you will want to turn your Zap off while you make the change, and then turn it back on again after.

More about this here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495995099533-Common-Problems-with-Google-Sheets-on-Zapier#h_01H91EB6PGZNSG61C15NJ4MDHA