Best answer

Zapier not importing all client info from Stan

• 10 May 2023
  • 3 replies

I use Stan.store for lead gen and I was looking to make a zap where getting a new lead would just auto-fill into a spreadsheet. When I connect Stan and go to test, It does not give me all the data from the questionnaire that is filled out. The picture is attached for what it gives me and what I need. The zap is useless without all the data, not sure how to fix this issue. I will also use a different website to capture leads if their are better suggestions

icon

Best answer by ken.a 11 May 2023, 20:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @soarinsorren,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we jump in, I just want to double-check something with you. Could you please let me know if the fields you're referring to in the screenshot are custom fields? It would be super helpful for me to give you the best possible solution for the problem you're facing.

Thanks! 😊

@ken.a  the name, phone # and email are standard. The other questions are all custom fields.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @soarinsorren,

After looking into this, it appears that the Stan integration does not currently support custom fields. However, I have created a feature request for this on your behalf.

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

I apologize if we don’t have this feature for you right now. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I’m happy to help! 😊