Best answer

Zapier bug: Custom action step dropdown scrolls back to top

• 9 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Not sure what’s going on but whenever I try to connect the actions I want to connect on the zap, it scrolls me back up and it won’t let me make a selection.

The moment I select “Custom”, the pop-up closes and it scrolls back up and I can’t do anything. I can’t make any selections. I tried different browsers and it’s the same thing???

Never mind, I see it’s a bug from other posts I just saw. Hopefully this is fixed soon because we can’t do absolutely anything on the custom side.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 10 November 2023, 07:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Experiencing the exact same bug, please provide an estimated time to fix @Zapier 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi friends,

Taking a look here, I do see we have a new bug report with our team about the issue with the editor jumping to the top of the screen when selecting a dropdown menu. I have added you to the bug report and while I can't provide an ETA for when this issue might be resolved, we will reach out to you via email once it is. 

Our team is actively working to resolve this issue so I'm hopeful there will be a resolution sooner rather than later.

In the meantime, some users were able to work around this by zooming out in their browser, which can keep the dropdown in frame even if the editor is jumping around. I realize that is a bit of a hassle and may not work in all cases, but I wanted to share in case it could be helpful in the short term.