Best answer

Zap Not Triggering New User Registration (WordPress to Brevo)

• 26 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Day,

I have a zap that is not triggering. I set it up to connect with WordPress website. The connection to my website tests OK. It is supposed to detect a new user when they register on my site. Then add the new user to a list on my Brevo account. The Brevo connection tests OK as well.

I can add a user to my Brevo list when testing the zap but when I register a new user on my site the zap does not see it and send it to my Brevo list.

I worked for several hours with the suggestions of the AI chatbot on Zapier site but no luck. I reconnected each side of the zap. I turned the zap on and off several times. Each time I could successfully test the zap but still it will not see a new user and send to Brevo list.

Can anyone here help me work out what the problem is? 

Regards,

Thomas

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 26 April 2024, 04:34

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @thomas748 

Help articles for using WordPress in Zaps that may provide guidance: https://zapier.com/apps/wordpress/help

Userlevel 1

Gretings Troy,

Thank you for pointing me to more information. I didn’t find specific references to my situation but I did notice a suggestion that a CDN like Cloudflare may need to have edge rules, or exclusions put in place to prevent interference with WP plugins. I use bunny.net CDN and have had to create edge rules for other plugins on my site. After talking to bunny.net support I was able to isolate the problem and find a solution. The Zapier/Brvo operation is working now.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Thomas

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @thomas748! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗