Question

Zap not functioning properly after upgrading to paid version

• 2 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey,

I was using the trial version of Zapier without issue; when the trial ran out, the zaps I created turned off because they were multi-step zaps. I upgraded to the paid version of ZAP and turned the zaps back on, however, after allowing the zap to run and manually running the ZAP the zap failed to identify new reviews and run the workflow.

For reference, I’m running a ZAP using Google My Business and ChatGpt to auto-reply to reviews. The ZAP is suppose to reply to New Reviews but for whatever reason it won’t identify and reply to new reviews. After retesting the steps, I was able to get the ZAP to run on one of the new reviews. The weird thing is that the ZAP returned a reply that was inconsistent with the previous replies that were generated using the same ZAP and there was no history of that review being replied on the ZAP history. 

Any clue on how I can fix the ZAP? Thanks in Advance.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @HOS 

Good question.

GMB Zap trigger is scheduled, meaning it can take from 1-15 minutes to fire depending on your Zapier plan.

Zap Runs will be your best place to troubleshoot where you can see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step.