Best answer

You Hit the Max Amount of Live Zaps

• 12 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

When I try to turn on new ZAP this is the error message im getting: 

This is what my usage summary looks like: 

Can anyone help me read this usage summary? To my understanding I still have 20 zaps… so why wont my zap turn on? 

Thanks, all! 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 13 April 2023, 17:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @TCHALLAKITTY!

In the image above, the numbers that I’ve highlighted with pink are the total number of tasks and Zaps allowed in your plan. The ones in green are the number that you are currently using. Have you just finished a free trial? That would explain how you were able to build that many Zaps initially. 

To confirm, the Starter plan allows you to have 20 Zaps that are turned on. You can see everything that’s included in all the Zapier plans on our pricing page.

​I hope that's clear, please let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers! Thanks for your help: 

This is my plan. How would I change the plan to be by number of zaps instead of number of tasks? It looks like I have 750 tasks a month, but no specification of the number of zaps.

I also upgraded my plan yesterday to include 750 tasks a month to accommodate more space, and am still receiving errors.

Any suggestions?

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @TCHALLAKITTY 

Have you tried refreshing the page and then check to see if that error still occurs?

Userlevel 1

@Brem Yes, error still occurring. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TCHALLAKITTY 

You’ll need a Professional or higher Zapier paid plan to have unlimited Zaps: https://zapier.com/app/pricing