Question

WordPress to Zapier keeps disconnecting

• 27 August 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m having nothing but problems trying to get Zapier to stay connected to WordPress

Everything connects fine and 1 zap will run and then immediately after the connection is lost and I get an email asking me to reconnect my WordPress account again

Anyone got a quick fix for this problem?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @welshdiva13,

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue, and they replied today with a suggestion:

I understand you are running into some authentication issues on your Wordpress Zap. I would love to peek at this Zap and see what might be happening. However, it looks like the Zap might either have been deleted or renamed. 

Can I trouble you to share a link to the Zap you are working on? 

I suggest continuing the conversation with our Support Team via email. This way, they can thoroughly examine the Zap and its logs to identify the root of the problem. 

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I’m now seeing this error message: 

Unable to pull new users

Please reload the page. If the issue persists, troubleshoot error or contact Support.

Error code: Error while retrieving: time data '00000000T00:00:00Z' does not match format '%Y%m%dT%H:%M:%S'

Yes I've gone through the help guide and tried everything mentioned but nothing has solved my problem of it constantly needing reconnecting after every zap run

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @welshdiva13 

Good question.

Did you review the available help articles for using WordPress in Zaps?

https://zapier.com/apps/wordpress/help