Best answer

WordPress error: Zap cannot be enabled: Required field “username” (username) is missing.

• 25 April 2022
  • 4 replies

So I am trying to connect my Zap,  Adalo to wordpress but it is giving me the following error:

Zap cannot be enabled: Required field "username" (username) is missing.

I am trying to create a new user in a wordpress website whenever user record is created in Adalo.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 3 May 2022, 12:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nonso 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the returned error message in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Nonso!

I think I know how you would have fixed this error, can I double check this with you?

The Email, Username and Password of a new user are required fields in the WordPress Create user step, so you need to have something in each of those fields:

Did you put information from Adalo in the username field to create a unique username for your new user?

I’d love to know if this is how you got your Zap to work, thanks!

Okay. Thanks I think my zaps works now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nonso so glad to hear that! Would you mind sharing what you did to fix the issue? We’d love to share this with others experiencing the same error!