Best answer

Why isn't Pinterest showing in my Buffer Profile dropdown?

Since Buffer supports this API why doesnt show for selection on Zapier ?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 31 March 2023, 06:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @BimbyWorld!

I want to make sure that I pass this feedback correctly on to the team. Do you mean that you can add Pinterest in the Buffer app, or do you know that the Buffer API can now handle calls that involve Pinterest? If it’s the latter, are you able to share where you found that information (eg the relevant API page in Buffer)? That will help to give your request more weight with the developer team!

i’ve added Pinterest to the buffer App, so Buffer supports Pinterest API, or i’m misunderstanding how it works? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @BimbyWorld! Thanks so much clarifying that!
We did some digging and it appears Pinterest API isn’t currently supported by the Buffer integration. 😔 There is an active feature request for this but in the interest of full transparency it’s been open for several years.

Since this particular app is managed by our friends at Buffer, I’d actually recommend reaching out to the Buffer team directly to get some extra insight.

In the meantime, I did go ahead and add you to the feature request - if anything changes on our end, we’ll be sure to email you and keep the thread updated! 

tks for the help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey ya’ll! Good news - we were just notified this functionality is now improved in version 2.0.0. and Pinterest is now supported in Buffer. 🎉

Have fun pinning and happy zapping! 📍⚡️