Best answer

Why does Podio disconnect from Zapier?

• 15 December 2021
  • 4 replies

I have set up a flow in zapier.

It is a link in an E-mail ( this link is a link to a google form) 

When a person fills the form (Email and a workspace-name) it generates an action in Podio. It create a message in a certain workspace, that tells the members of that workspace, to let the person in to the desired workspace.

It works perfectly fine. My problem is, that it only works for a period, and then an error occurs

How can that be?

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 February 2022, 12:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Tolkevaerket 

Check the Zap > Details > Change History for why the Zap auto turns OFF.

• Off: Zaps that are turned off do not actively check for new data or perform actions. Zapier automatically turns your Zaps off for you in three situations:
    • You lose access to a paid feature the Zap uses (e.g., multi-step Zaps or premium apps) due to a trial expiration or plan downgrade.
    • Multiple errors occur each time the Zap tries to run. An email notification will be sent if a Zap is turned off due to errors.
    • You make a change to a trigger or action of the Zap. You will need to turn the Zap back on once you are done editing it.

You can open a ticket with Zapier Support for further troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

"An existing active hook is already present for this client" Error

This can happen if Zapier gets out of sync with your Podio application, you can fix it by deleting the active hooks.

First step - pause all Podio triggers in Zapier.

Second step - go to Podio developer tab for your app:

Final step - click delete on any remaining hooks:

Hi Troy

Thank you very much for your answer.

when my Zap turns off, I go to history and turns it on again, but I can’t figure out why it turns off. You write 3 reasons in your answer.

I do not change anything, so option nr 3 is not the reason.

I don’t thing multiple errors occur each tine the zap tries to run. The Zap works perfectly for a period, and then suddently turns off. I don’t touch Zap, podio og google at all.

The option may be a reason.. I run on a free plan. Is that a problem?

Kind regard Henriette

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Tolkevaerket 

Best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here to confirm that @Tolkevaerket did also reach out to our Support team about this. Support identified that the reason they were seeing these errors occurring was due to a known bug and added them to the list of affected users. 

We don’t have any workarounds to suggest or an ETA on when this will be resolved but we’ll be in touch by email as soon as it is. :relaxed: