Question

Webflow Dropdown Item formatting

• 12 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to get information from a Webflow form formatted as a dropdown list, into Hubspot.

In Webflow, the format is like this:

# on licenses:

• 1-5
  • 6-10
  • 11-20
  • 21+

Let’s assume i selected “6-10”.

When Zapier gets this information, it shows the entry as “Second”, as in the second item in the dropdown list.

And also, when i want to set that field in a Hubspot form submission, Zapier only lets me choose a fixed value (as in the image), and if I set it as the custom value from Webflow, the format is incorrect (being this “Second” value as opposed to the desired “6-10”.

Considering that the Hubspot form field also is set as a dropdown list with the same values as in Webflow, what can I do to set it the right way?

Thank you so much for your time and advice.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Marketing Adereso 

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your interest in Zapier.

May I know what your goal is for this Zap step?

Just to create contacts in Hubspot with properties from a form submission in Webflow

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Marketing Adereso 

Can you please provide a screenshot when you select 6-10? I want to know what it looks like when you select it and be the “Second”.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Marketing Adereso 

It seems like that’s what’s showing because that’s the information coming from Webflow.

I want to clarify, what would you like to see in that page?