Best answer

We hit an error adding your new account authentication failed

• 28 February 2023
  • 2 replies

We hit an error adding your new account authentication failed: Your API Key is invalid. Please try again.

icon

Best answer by SamB 6 March 2023, 12:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @qus! Oh no, looks like there was a hiccup somewhere. Can you please provide some more details on the Zap you are trying to set up so we can help you troubleshoot? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @qus! 👋

I can see that you’ve also reached out to our Support team about this and they’ve identified that you were being affected by a known bug with the Printful integration. It seems that Printful has switched to OAuth tokens, so API keys are no longer supported. They’ve got you added as an affected user on the bug report so we’ll be able to email you as soon as this issue has been resolved.

I spotted that there’s another topic in Community that’s already tracking this bug:

So to make it easier for folks in Community to follow this issue, I’m going to close this topic out now. Please subscribe to the other topic so you can be kept informed of any updates on that bug in the meantime. Hopefully it’ll be sorted soon! 🤞