Skip to main content

Hi,

I have created a simple three steps zap. The trigger imports a new task from Microsoft To Do, the formatter fix the date time format and the action creates a new task on Google Tasks.

Everything works fine except the reminder time. The tasks are flagged as “All day” without reminder time. 

For testing I have created a new zap that reads a specific Google Task with reminder time but on test tab I have not found something about the reminder time.

Also on the following post mentioned a “Zap action: GTasks - App Extensions” that I can't found it.

For testing I have replaced the Google Tasks action with Google Calendar and the event created normaly with correct date and time.

Thanks

Hi @IoannisP,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I'm afraid the bad news here is that Google Taks's Create Task doesn't have the capability to set the "Due on" time. It's only capable of setting the "Due on" date. We're always looking for ways to make our integrations more powerful, which could be useful for others as well, so much so that it's already on our list of feature requests. I've added your email address as another vote for this addition. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will email you if it is implemented.

At the same time, I tried searching for any potential workarounds, but it seems there are none.

Sorry I couldn't give you better news here! Happy to answer any questions you might have about this or anything else.