Best answer

Unable to pull from entries in WPForms: Error while retrieving: JSON results array could not be located.

• 4 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am Having this issue  any help?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 7 February 2024, 11:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @OwnerofGUARDIAN,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, could you please check if you've selected the option “Do not store data in Wordpress” in WPForms. The webhook isn't performed correctly when that option is checked and might interfere with retrieving form data from the form. The option is called "Disable storing entry information in Wordpress" and can be disabled using this as guidance: https://wpforms.com/docs/how-to-install-and-use-zapier-addon-with-wpforms/#disable-storage

After that, kindly reconnect your WPForms account here: https://zapier.com/app/connections/wpformsand test the trigger step again.

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes! 😊

Unable to pull form entries
Please reload the page. If the issue persists, troubleshoot error or contact Support.
Error code: Error while retrieving: JSON results array could not be located.

need help

Userlevel 1

im still having isuuses with this as well

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @hrlpmmeeeee and @OwnerofGUARDIAN,

If you have tried the suggestion I mentioned on my previous reply and you’re still running into the same error. I’m so sorry but it looks like you’re running into a known bug with the WPForms integration here.

Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with WPForms on a fix. I've added your email addresses as another affected members. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.