Question

Typeform: Cannot publish your draft, as one or more of your accounts are expired. Please correct any errors in the Zap Status sidebar.

• 21 September 2023
  • 1 reply

This post was split from topic: 

Hi, 

The zap between Typeform and Getreponse had been working correctly for several days, we created quizzes in the French version, and when we moved on to creating zaps for the EN versions, the following error suddenly occurred: "Impossible to publish your project, because one or more of your accounts have expired. Please correct any errors in the Zap Status sidebar." (Impossible to publish your project, because one or more of your accounts have expired).

I reset the connection several times, tried to connect on other browsers, but it still didn't work. I've deleted the Zaps and recreated from scratch, but I keep getting the same error message. Also, every time I press test, it works successfully, and when I click Publish, it says "accounts expired". 

Can you please help me?

Thank you

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ali.A,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I have moved your reply to a new topic. I hope you don’t mind!

Before we dive deeper, have you deleted your current Typeform connection and created a new one? You can head here to delete your existing Typeform connection: https://zapier.com/app/connections/typeform

After that, please create a new connection again and see if it’ll run into the same error.

Please keep us posted! 😊