Question

Twitter error: We hit an error adding your new account. Token request failed with code 401

• 13 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

When I try to connect the twitter account to zapier it gives me an error message.
attached image:

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Hispanic008 

Good question.

On August 31, 2023, Zapier’s current Twitter integration will stop working due to Twitter's decision to change its API policy and pricing.
Learn more about this change and alternative solutions in our latest product update.

https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496001063949-How-to-get-started-with-Twitter-on-Zapier

Hi

So what can we do for this. I use zappier, just for creating an rss feed , triggered by tweets update in an account

Is this possible right now. My Zap stopped working on 13/09

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Hispanic008 

Twitter integration removal notice

On August 31, 2023, Zapier’s current Twitter integration will stop working due to Twitter's decision to change its API policy and pricing. To prepare, here are a few critical dates to note:
  • Beginning today, you won’t be able to create any new Zaps using the Twitter integration.
  • Your Zaps using Twitter will stop working on August 31, 2023.
  • You can access Zaps using Twitter with view-only access until September 30, 2023.
  • When using the Twitter app with Transfer, Zapier currently only supports the source data, Follower, Mention, and Tweet. It will stop working on August 31, 2023.

Alternative social media apps on Zapier

Zapier supports many social media apps and social marketing apps, including solutions for creating new posts:
If you need more assistance to create continuity for your social media needs: