Best answer

Trello custom number fields not working

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

This post was split from the topic: Zap editing with new Trello custom fields does not work

hello, 

i will just post here if you let me :)

i try to match tally form responses to trello custom field ! 

the responses value as number do not got through the custom field value as number !

i can only make it work using custom field value as text even if my responses value is as number !

the thing is i can not use rule in trello with these custom field if the parameter of the rule expect the field to be as number ! 

can i have some help please

icon

Best answer by chanelle 30 March 2023, 21:47

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @didyfink, welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble with your Trello action. I know that in many cases, custom fields aren’t fully supported by the Zapier Trello integration, so I suspect that’s what you’re seeing here.

Are you using a specific Trello power-up like Crmble or Amazing Fields? There is a Crmbl Zapier integration that allows you to create a new Trello card with the Crmble fields. We do also have a feature request related to supporting custom fields - could you please let us know what Trello action you’re using (eg Update Card or Create Card) and if you’re using a specific power-up? That will help us to make sure that you’re added as an interested user to the correct feature request. 

Thanks!

thanks for the reply ! 

i use trello action create card with native custom field

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@didyfink I’ve added you to this request! Please keep in mind that these requests are up to the application developers and we do not guarantee a specific turnaround time. 

In the meantime, if you have any other questions or feedback please don’t hesitate to reach back out!