Best answer

Transfer fails " There was a problem fetching your Transfer Cannot destructure property 'name' of 'e.find(...)' as it is undefined."

Userlevel 1

Hey! Anyone know what to do when your zap transfers come back with this error - For Context, the zap is working currently, but i need to get the prior data - How do you troubleshoot this? This is for a Facebook to Everyaction flow with some javascript in between. 

There was a problem fetching your Transfer

Cannot destructure property 'name' of 'e.find(...)' as it is undefined.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 19 October 2022, 01:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

27 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @FF15!

I looked into this and found that there’s a known bug that we’ve identified. I’ve added you as an affected user, so when it’s resolved you’ll be notified via email.

In the meantime, I found reports of customers who saw this error when using a Zap with Paths. They were able to successfully work around this error by splitting the "Paths" Zap up into separate Zaps (using Filters), with each separate Zap handling the actions that were previously handled in each Path. 

Maybe give that a try to see if it helps?

@nicksimard can you add us to that list as well please.  Same issue, and again using Paths.

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @mslightbowne 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users. Thanks! We’ll send you an email once there’s any update available.

Hi @jammer.solijon 

I’m having the same problem using paths too

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know @RenatoZuñiga28! You’ve been added to that report.

Same here… cannot use path :/

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ecappa 

I’ve added you to the lists of affected users. We’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Same for me as well. You  can add me to the list too.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @computergeektroy 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, we’ll send you an email once an update is available. Thanks!

I’m having this issue as well. Can I get added to the list of affected users as well? 

Thanks @jammer.solijon 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Immigrants Rising Admin 

I’ve added you to the list of affected user. We’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Hi nicksimard,

I’m getting the same issue with Path right now

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, sorry to hear that workaround didn’t work for you, @Pdove. 😔 I went ahead and added you as an impacted user to this report.

Totally understand this isn’t ideal and really appreciate everyones patience. I’m digging into this with the team and hopefully we’ll have an update for ya’ll soon. 

Can you add us as an affected user as well please, thanks.

Same here. Any update on this @nicksimard @christina.d ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @SBPC and @KatieO2O,

I’ve added you guys to the list of affected users. So far, we don’t have any update regarding the issue but rest assured that we will keep this thread up to date and send an email to all affected users once available. Thanks! 

Please add me to the affected user list. Thank you kindly 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @John West 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll send you an email once an update is available. Thanks!

Please can you update us on when this will be fixed? It is making things quite difficult at the moment given that it worked, was relied upon and then suddenly stopped working.

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue, and my zap with paths is too complicated to divide, so please add me on the list, too. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Having the same issue, and my zap with paths is too complicated to divide, so please add me on the list, too. Thanks!

One more thing: Do you have a rough time schedule for the fix? Are we talking about days, weeks, or months? My colleague who now has to transfer all the data manually is asking… :-)

Hi, I’m suffering from the same issue and my zap uses paths. Please add me to the list. thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @ko198 @Sabine @Peregrine Clothing 

I’ve added all of you to the list of affected users. We will keep this thread up to date and send an email to all affected users once available. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @FF15!

I looked into this and found that there’s a known bug that we’ve identified. I’ve added you as an affected user, so when it’s resolved you’ll be notified via email.

In the meantime, I found reports of customers who saw this error when using a Zap with Paths. They were able to successfully work around this error by splitting the "Paths" Zap up into separate Zaps (using Filters), with each separate Zap handling the actions that were previously handled in each Path. 

Hey community friends! I wanted to let ya’ll know this has been escalated and our team is working on a fix. Hopefully we’ll have some good news for ya’ll in the next few weeks. 

We truly appreciate everyones patience and we’ll continue to keep everyone in the loop as we know more!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @FF15!

Hey community friends! I wanted to let ya’ll know this has been escalated and our team is working on a fix. Hopefully we’ll have some good news for ya’ll in the next few weeks. 

We truly appreciate everyones patience and we’ll continue to keep everyone in the loop as we know more!

Welp. Back sooner than expected!

The team confirmed this should be resolved and impacted users notified via email! You’ll now see Paths as your destination integration in the main Transfer window!

As a heads up, depending on the path your zap takes, we’re not able to determine how many tasks you may use. So feel free to disregard the Duration & Cost columns for now - more design updates for this are on the way.

If you’re still running into this error, please send our support team an email and they’ll be happy to look into it. 🙂