Best answer

Salesforce Creating Record: Unable to Load Choices

• 27 October 2022
  • 7 replies

We are transitioning our automation from a software that expires tomorrow. It took two days of trying to connect our Salesforce account to Zapier, and now it’s “unable to load choices” when I try to build a zap to create a record from a google form entry. 

Anyone else getting this error?

Unable to load choices
We're having trouble loading 'Salesforce Object' data. Error from halted execution:

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 2 November 2022, 15:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Beds For Kids Program Phila 

Can you explain your setup more? You might have too many choices that Zapier is timing out BUT the zap would still run. 

Thanks, I have three steps. The trigger is when a new row in a google form sheet is completed. Action 1 is to create a record in salesforce. Then action 3 is to email some of the form data to our team.

Google form had no trouble connecting, and step 3’s email is setup with google form data automating and testing well.

In the two separate zaps I’ve created so far, Salesforce has only been able to connect to one. I’ve been getting errors that my account is expired, which it is not, nor is my password.

In the zap that has connected with salesforce, I next cannot select what new object I’d like to create. Ultimately I’d like to create a custom item that we call “Client Referral”.  However, it’s just giving me an error: 

Unable to load choices: We're having trouble loading 'Salesforce Object' data. Error from halted execution:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It might be that you have some missing parameters in the Salesforce action. Can you please share screenshots of that step?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

👋🏾 @Beds For Kids Program Phila just wanted to check in! Are you able to post screenshots of your Zap? 

Thank you for checking in! My replies with screenshots have not been published.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Beds For Kids Program Phila - sorry for the frustration here! I see you’ve been working with our support team to troubleshoot also. 

• I don’t see that the screenshots have come through (even in our pending post category) of your Salesforce Action step. Could you try sharing those again within this thread so @MohSwellam can take a look?
  • Regarding the “expired” Salesforce connection, I see Support has provided these next steps to try:

Hoping that does the trick (I see you’ve been trying to connect for some time and I know that’s frustrating!) but I’ll do two things:

1. Keep an eye on this thread for your SFDC Action screenshots
  2. Follow your ticket to see if the above steps resolved the connection error you’re receiving

Thank you for the work you’re doing to help children in Philadelphia- we’ll get you squared away here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Beds For Kids Program Phila - happy to see that you’ve resolved this with our Support Team!

By unchecking and saving the below SFDC session settings, it sounds like you were able to successfully reconnect: 

Hopefully this helps other folks in the future who may encounter a similar issue. Let us know if you need any additional help!