Best answer

New sales in Podia are not appearing when testing my trigger

• 1 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Do you have to do a separate test trigger for each course your selling I Podia in order to have it come up in the line items section? 

I can only bring up irrelevant information there (an old webinar, for instance, that already ended).

I did do a new sale for a new course in order to do a test using that course, but it’s not appearing as a trigger test item. I just did the sale about 30 minutes ago. I refreshed the trigger section in Zapier but it’s not showing up as a test option. 

Also, I need to be able to do split payment options, will that be something that can be done integrating a zap to Square? 

In case your wondering why not just use Stripe that’s already integrated for split payments in podia..they cancelled me because I am a affiliate with a pet CBD company and they don’t do business with the likes of me. 

icon

Best answer by chanelle 3 October 2022, 19:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @akane 🖖🏾, 

Just want to make sure I’m following here. You’d like to specify the course that triggers for the New Sale trigger, correct? At the moment, that is currently not offered directly, however, I do have some good news as there is a possible workaround. Let’s give it a shot, eh? We’ll continue on with the New Sale Trigger but add in a Filter step after the trigger, to capture the course name. It’s an additional step, but it gets the job done well enough. 

As for splitting payments, I did some research for you to see what is possible. At the moment, it doesn’t look like it is, though I will keep my eyes and ears open so we can get this squared away for all the furry friends 😉