Best answer

RSS Feed to Facebook / Twitter no longer posting URL Link

• 17 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone! Recently I noticed my Zaps no longer contained the URL Link to my RSS Posts. This was working perfectly fine earlier this month but now all my posts show up as text only. I have not changed anything in my Zapier setup so I find this strange as it has been working as expected for over a year.

My RSS Feed linked below shows the title, URL, and image link just fine. But when Zapier pushes it to my Twitter and Facebook Page it no longer contains the URL link which also breaks the URL Image. The only thing that is pushed through is the raw text.

Any ideas what might have changed to cause this issue? Any help is appreciated, thanks!.

RSS Feed
http://feeds.feedburner.com/RedshiftRenderBlog 

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 17 November 2021, 02:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @TheArtofSaul 

While not aware of any changes in RSS feed trigger, you can just go ahead and remap this value to your twitter & FB post 

Thank you so much Rob! Using the Link_Alternate fixed my issue and it is now re-posting as expected. Odd that it was failing using the original URL Link method I had before but I am glad this fixed it. I hope your answer helps any other people out there that might have a similar issue.