Question

Reoccurring 401 error when connecting wordpress to Klayvio

• 24 January 2023
  • 7 replies

I have reocurring 401 error on a zap connecting wordpress to Klayvio.
Zapier sends an email saying Trigger partner failure: WordPress ran into an issue. Error code 401: Sorry, you are not allowed to list users. then the zap is turned of. I have then reconnected the zap and it works successfully for a short period of time then the same fault occurs again. Can you help with this.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Elephant Creative, what trigger and action are you using? If you can, please add screenshots so we can take a look at your Zap setup. 

In the meantime, I can take a quick guess at what’s going on. Is your trigger “Create Post”? If it is, then this may be an authentication bug. One way to tackle this is to test your connection and replaying your Zap Run. It’s unfortunate that this is happening but we’d like to document it if this is what you are experiencing, let us know!

I have reconnected and tested the zap several times it works ok for a while then sends a 401 error then a few hours later it sends another email telling me the zap is turned off. Also see attached zap which is currently switched of as i havent reconnected again at this point and successful zap runs. I have reconnected several times.

Zapier support thinks it may be a plugin. Do you know of any issues with WP Rocket this was added recently.

Exact same issue. Have a Zap that works with WordPress when first setup. It runs once per day. The following day, it stops working with a 401 error. I need to reauthorize WordPress (with the exact same user and application password that was already in) and it works again.

Hey,

I seem to be getting a similar error. Was this resolved?

I am trying to connect WordPress with a New User trigger with MailerLite with a Create Subscriber action - Connect your MailerLite Classic to WordPress integration in 2 minutes | Zapier 

I set up my Zap. I run a test Zap and it seems to work just fine. Then, hours later, I get this email from Zapier.

Any ideas? :)

I have tested a couple things:

• If I just put in a hard coded email address that I know is real into the email field, then it sends the Zap.
  • If I use a user account that I know is a real email address, then it sends the Zap.
  • If I use a user account that may be a spam email address, the Zap doesn’t send. 

I suppose this is a good thing. I probably need to stop so many spam email addresses coming in and then I’m good. 

Hi @Elephant Creative, what trigger and action are you using? If you can, please add screenshots so we can take a look at your Zap setup. 

In the meantime, I can take a quick guess at what’s going on. Is your trigger “Create Post”? If it is, then this may be an authentication bug. One way to tackle this is to test your connection and replaying your Zap Run. It’s unfortunate that this is happening but we’d like to document it if this is what you are experiencing, let us know!

I have reconnected and tested the zap several times it works ok for a while then sends a 401 error then a few hours later it sends another email telling me the zap is turned off. Also see attached zap  and successful zap runs. I have reconnected several times.
Zapier support thinks its a plugin. Have you experienced this problem with WP Rocket.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Elephant Creative 

Good question.

In order for us to have full context, please provide detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error, thanks.