Best answer

Recurring calendar event data not pulling from Outlook

Userlevel 2

I want a zap to create a trello card everytime a recurring calendar event starts on my outlook calendar. After creating the flow, recurring events don’t show as an option. One-off events do show. Am I using the wrong trigger? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 March 2024, 15:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

53 replies

Hi, is there any update on this? It’s unfortunate that this doesn’t work for recurring events, as that is the majority of my meetings, so this means I can’t use Zapier for this.

I agree with JimP - Please could you update the docs and Zap somehow so this critical limitation. Also thanks for flagging Microsoft Power Automate which I’m using instead.

Please add my vote to the feature request.

Could you add us to the feature request list as well? Thanks in advance! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m so sorry we missed your posts here previously @JimP@hayleysm and @Wiebe.

I just came by to report that the New Event Start (Microsoft Office 365) trigger is now able to trigger on recurring events! 😁🎉

That said, if you find that your Zaps still aren’t triggering on recurring events though please do let us know in the Community or reach out to our support team and we’ll be happy to investigate that further. 

Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡