Question

I'm not receiving Trello mobile push notifications for new cards added via Zapier.

• 18 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi people !

So I'm currently running Facebook ads and using Zapier to send newly created leads as cards into a Trello list inside of my Workspace So what I'm doing is a Zap with the trigger being "New Lead in Facebook Lead Ads" and the action being "Create Card in Trello". All of the right accounts are connected and leads do indeed get to my appropriate list, my only problem is I'm not getting native push notifications from the Trello mobile app to my phone when a new card is added. All notification settings are activated on both my Trello app and my phone I'm also a member of the board and watching it. What am I missing ?

Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Digittl,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It appears that the problem you are facing might be related to Trello's mobile application and not Zapier. However, it would be helpful if you could verify whether your notification settings match those listed in this Trello help article: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/mobile-push-notification-settings-for-trello/​​​​​​​

I'll be keeping an eye out for your response!