Question

Pulling OnceHub Date Time data into Ontraport

• 6 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Request for Help with Zapier Automation

Hello,

I'm hoping to get some help with a Zapier automation I've been working on. I'm trying to connect OnceHub and Ontraport using Zapier, but I'm running into an issue with the time not being the same after the automation is published.

I've tried different date-time formats, but the time still doesn't reflect correctly in Ontraport. For example, I booked a call for Monday 6th 2023, 3 PM EST in OnceHub, but it shows in Ontraport as Monday 6th 2023, 5 PM.

I've been trying to troubleshoot the issue on my own, but I'm not having much luck. I'm hoping someone here can offer some advice or point me in the right direction.

If you have any experience with connecting OnceHub and Ontraport through Zapier, or if you have any suggestions for how to resolve this time discrepancy, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @BTP_Team - thanks for stopping in and asking in community!

Great question - I actually had to troubleshoot one of my own zaps this morning because of a weird time difference. 😅

In my case it was a time zone issue with both my Zapier settings and my zap. I wonder if we could be running into something similar here!

My friend Cliff put together this great resource on where and how to double check those settings:

Specifically this section:

There are a few places that Time Zones can be set:

1. In your Zapier account itself. You can change this in your settings, and it will reflect in all of your Zaps that don’t have a specific time zone already set. 

2. In the Zap itself. Each Zap can have its own time zone set, and this will override the setting in your Zapier account. You can access that by clicking the gear on the right side of any Zap.

If that doesn’t do the trick, I’d recommend walking through the article step-by-step for additional troubleshooting.

Keep us posted though! We definitely want to make sure you’re all squared away here. 🙂