Question

Problem with order details in WooCommerce after receive a Funnelish order

• 18 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Funnelish receives a new order then woocommerce receives a new order but the order in woocommerce doesnt have the orders details. What can i do ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jose Ocampo, thanks for joining the Community! 🙂

Am I right in thinking that the issue here is that you’ve set up a Zap that triggers when there’s a new order in Funnelish, which then creates that same order in WooCommerce, but the order is missing information?

If so, is the order missing all the information or just some of the information? 

It could be that Funnelish is not sending the order information over to the Zap, which could explain why it’s not able to add it to the order in WooCommerce. To confirm that I’d suggest looking at a recent run of the Zap in the Zap History. If you take a look at the Data In and Data Out for the trigger and actions there, you should be able to see what information was received and sent between Funnelish and WooCommerce.

If the Zap is receiving the order information correctly but WooCommerce isn’t adding it to the order then it could be that the Funnelish fields that have been selected on the WooCommerce action in the Zap aren’t quite right. This can sometimes happen if the default testing sample is used to set up a Zap and the fields available in the sample don’t match the ones that come over when the Zap triggers. In which case you’ll want to select a new sample in the Zap and then, in the Create Order WooCommerce action, reselect the relevant Funnelish fields containing the necessary order information. 

Can you give that a try and let us know how you get on? And if I’ve misunderstood the issue here can you please share some further details on what’s going wrong and we can go from there!