Question

Pipedrive error: Organization not found. Please check developers.pipedrive.com for more information about Pipedrive API.

• 18 April 2023
  • 4 replies

WPForms Contact Form > Create new Pipedrive lead.

Zap stops at ‘create person’ step as it cannot find organisation to link with.

‘Create organisation’ step works correctly before the person step and gives an org id. Org id is included in the ‘organisation’ box within the action dropdown on ‘Create Person in Pipedrive’

Was working fine until today. Gives error message: Organization not found. Please check developers.pipedrive.com for more information about Pipedrive API.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

After testing, looks like if the organisation name includes a number, it won't create the organisation in Pipedrive??

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @eddiealex,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please share a detailed screenshot with how your Zap is configured? Especially, the “Action” section of the action steps. Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Thanks! 😊

Hi @ken.a 

Attached are 3 screenshots of the zap configuration and actions steps.

After doing some testing I think the cause of the zap stoppage is that it will not allow a number in the Pipedrive organisation name. It allows a number in the name if you create an organisation directly on Pipedrive, so I don't believe it's a Pipedrive issue. Must be an issue related to creating an organisation with a number in its name through zapier. 

When testing, I filled out two forms using WPForms, one with an organisation name with a number in it, and one without. The Zap was stopped on the form with the org name incl a number. The Zap worked fine on the org name not incl a number

Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @eddiealex ,

In action 3 of yours, remove Name from organization input.

Test it and let me know how it goes.