Best answer

Paths error: “Problem with cache lookup for selector. Attempt to serialize function in a Recoil cache key

• 3 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me with paths. It used to work flawlessly but since Zapier’s new update I’ve had a lot of trouble trying to use them. Every time I try to add a new path condition I get thrown to a pretty large error page. Starts with a red circle and an X in the middle and then reads “Problem with cache lookup for selector...” and ends with “...Attempt to serialize function in a Recoil cache key” and a lot of messages in between which frankly I do not understand. This had never happened before the update so I am guessing the paths might not be working correctly after this update. Is there any way around it or to revert to the old zapier which was working a lot better? Please message ASAP, I haven’t been able to find a single human contact for support and all “FAQ” is pretty general and unhelpful.

icon

Best answer by Dentacor 3 May 2022, 19:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

I found a work around, just in case anyone runs into this issue. After creating the new path, before setting the condition, refresh that specific’s path webpage. This allowed me to add a condition. Don’t know why this worked but I hope it helps someone who runs into this problem...