Question

OpenAI error: The app returned "Invalid language 'english '. Language parameter must be specified in ISO-639-1 format."

• 20 June 2023
  • 8 replies

for a Zapier beginner..

2. Create Transcription in OpenAI (GPT-3, DALL·E, Whisper)

how could I choice in Action: 

File: is any new files upload  (is this: File (Exists but not shown?)

templet: how can I put anything in templet? 

Language: keying English → but error message: The app returned "Invalid language 'english '. Language parameter must be specified in ISO-639-1 format.".

3. How to link to notion to generate a page

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ander 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to give us more context, thanks.

this is step 2: 

When a new audio file in dropbox, then trigger Whisper. How can I setup?

thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ander 

If you are trying to do TRANSLATION, then you will need to use this Zap action: OpenAI - Create Translation

NOTE

The File field expects a file object or file url. (max 1)

You have the same variable mapped 3 times. (remove 2 of them)

1. Sorry for mistake. I desire to run Whisper to Convert Speech into Text. Which prompts do I apply?
  2. The File field: when an audio file is placed in a Dropbox folder, the action is triggered. Is it appropriate to use the object: File:(exists but not shown)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ander

1. The Prompt field is optional
    1. Check the Prompt field description for guidance
  2. Yes, use 1 instance of File:(exists but not shown) from Step 1

What the setting creates in Notion after a transcript is generated by Whisper.

the error occur as:

Failed to create a page in Notion

body failed validation. Fix one: body.parent.database_id should be defined, instead was `undefined`. body.parent.page_id should be a valid uuid, instead was `"Thank you all very much to the three speakers. Now we ...`.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ander 

Good question.

The Parent Page field likely expects the internal Notion Page ID.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Ander

Were you able to get things solved by changing the value in the “Parent Page” field to be the ID for the parent page, as Troy suggested?

If you’re stuck or are having further issues here just let us know. Keen to ensure you’re all set here! 🙂